General Terms and Conditions of Business
- Our information is always free. We reserve the right to sell the varieties and quantities which we have indicated as in stock. Offers do not oblige us to accept the order.
- Offers or sales are made only against trade companies. Final consumers who use the goods in their independent professional or commercial activities, or in their official duties, only if they ensure that the final consumer is the only person who has access to the goods which are used in their respective activities.
- Unless otherwise agreed, our prices are ex warehouse, excluding packaging, which is calculated at the cost price.
- All consignments are at the account and risk of the buyer, even if we carry out deliveries free of charge as a result of special agreements.
- Items / parts which are picked up by the customer or his representative are excluded from the exchange or return.
- Items / parts which are ordered online and / or by phone and are then sent are subject to the right of access. The revocation period and the right of return shall be 14 days after receipt of the order confirmation. The right of revocation and return does not apply to goods which are custom-made / ordered or used or used.
- Articles / parts that are made available to us by the customer or his representative for assembly are billed at a flat rate of 30% of the OEM Porsche price, because our income is calculated from the wages and the profit from ET sales.
- Freight charges will not be reimbursed in the case of returns, unless we have a fault on our part, for example in the case of breakage or incorrectly supplied item / quantity.
- Returns accepted by us are generally charged with at least 30% storage charge of the value of the goods.
- The delivered truth remains our property until full payment, as well as all demands of the entire business connection, of whatever kind, also after the further processing.
- Delivery times are stated to the best of our discretion, but are not binding, partial deliveries are permitted unless otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to surplus or reduced quantities within a reasonable period.
- If the customer does not specify a specific shipping regulation, the shipping is carried out on the transport routes determined by us at our discretion.
- Complaints will only be considered within 14 days after receipt of the true.
- Our invoices are payable immediately after invoice, issuance without any deduction.
- Place of performance for deliveries, services and payments is for both parts Oberhausen. The court of jurisdiction is Oberhausen. Oberhausen is the court of jurisdiction for the court order for payment.
- Differing terms, in particular secondary agreements, promises of representatives, as well as terms of purchase of the customer are only valid if they are acknowledged by us in writing.
- Albert Motorsport accepts no responsibility for used or used parts. All warranty and consequential damages are excluded.
- Repair of workshop orders has been granted with acknowledgment of the conditions laid down in the acceptance for the execution of work on motor vehicles, trailers, aggregates and their parts.
- Any warranty claims will only be accepted after inspection by third parties of any repair or replacement services, on the part of Albert Motorsport. This assessment is in no case to be concluded.
- Due diligence The purchaser shall ensure that all changes and conversions to vehicles participating in public road transport are registered in the vehicle documents in accordance with legal requirements. All claims of the buyer or third party against the seller from accidents of any kind are expressly excluded.
- Parts removed from vehicles (original or old parts) become the property of Albert Motorsport UG. This regulation shall not apply if, in the case of order acceptance, a different agreement is made in writing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The above terms and conditions also apply to deliveries abroad. For all legal questions arising from the business relationship, exclusively German law and German jurisdiction apply.
Graf - Zeppelin - Strasse 9
Fon: 0208 - 652486