Porsche 991.2 cat replacements made of high quality stainless steel for Porsche 911 - 991 models for motorsport
Nicht mehr lieferbar
Free-flowing down pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for
maximum flow during racing or competition. This product has been designed specifically for the 911
991 Carrera Gen 2 (which, despite the name, features a 3 litre turbo engine!). In order to protect the
part and surrounding components from damage, a durable heat shield has been utilised.
• Fits: all Porsche 911 991.2 Carrera models (2017+)
• Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
• Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
• Constructed from high-quality 304 Grade stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
• Includes integrated O2 sensor bungs
• Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or sport Cats
Product Weight (boxed)- Box 1: 7KG
Package Dimensions- Box 1: 61x41x20 (CM)
Gaskets/Fitting Kit- Nuts and Bolts included.
Installation instructions- Not included, we recommend professional installation