Porsche 997 GT3 Flat Rennwagen in weltweit einzigartiger Ausführung
Achtung: Letzte verfügbare Artikel !
- 997 GT3 Flat with complete racing special equipment
- Newly built vehicle based on a modified
and lowered in height by about 15 cm 996 body shell.
The complete subframe was made to use GT1
Racing - modified wheels and rear wheel arches
were raised about 7 cm.
- various carbon and fiberglass exterior parts from the 997 RSR and
Hand-made products were installed.
- Carbon wingboard at the back
- GT2 carbon spoiler in front
- Modified GT3 R rear bumper
|Colour:|| Ibis - white - inside and outside|
Porsche 997 GT3 racing axles with special components
(special wishbones - axle bearings - tie rods etc.)
- Wheels - Front tires - 270 - 65 - 18
- Wheels - Rear tires - 310 - 18
|Brakes:||997 GT3 brake system with front with 380 mm discs and rear|
with 355 mm discs - 6 - piston calipers front, 4 - piston calipers rear
|Engine:||Modified Porsche 997 GT3 racing engine with|
ww. 500 - 580 hp each, according to the intended purpose
- 6-speed GT3 Cup racing gearbox
- GT1 limited slip differential
- Various transmission variations from 250 - 290 km / h
- Oil-water heat exchanger
- Single flywheel with single disc HD race clutch
- High torque axle shafts.
| Running time:|
Documented total mileage max. 5 hours
|Worldwide unique race car in painstaking manual work completely rebuilt on Porsche 996 bodyshell. Complete picture documentation available.|
The vehicle was already homologated by the Dekra and approved for car racing in free Porsche classes. Currently the car is equipped with a suspension tuning for Grand Prix racing tracks (not Nürburgring Nordschleife).
|Price - sale:|
According to the arrangement
|Contact address for inquiries:|